:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homemade Glimmer Mist

A card I practiced on making my own homemade glimmer mist. I used a few drops of butterscotch alcohol ink from Ranger, one small little scoop of perfect pearls in copper also by Ranger and 91% alcohol mixed in a mini mister. (This was for the goldish color) For the blue I used blue pearl x, stream blue alcohol ink, a few drops of a blue mettalic ink (also by Ranger) and 91% alcohol in a mist bottle. Used both colors on the paper flower too. The other stamped images are from Stampin Up!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the glimmer mist. I have to try to make that some day. I need to get some of the alcohol inks. I nominated you for a blog award over on my blog. Thank you for all your great projects!

    ReplyDelete